Marijn Eduard Brummer, PhD, MBA
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Emory University School of Medicine
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
Dr. Brummer is engineer and imaging scientist. His work experience covers a variety of areas, imaging modalities and clinical application fields. Funded studies in which he played a key role have included work in brain and body volumetrics/morphometrics in neurology and psychiatry, advanced visualization of cardiac structure and blood flow, surgical planning and guidance for movement disorders, and development of fast methods for time-resolved cardiac MRI.
Dr. Brummer is serving as a staff scientist in the Radiology Department, with a mandate to provide imaging and image processing support to promote and facilitate basic, translational, and clinical research efforts in the Department.
- Ingenieur in Technische Fysica, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- PhD - Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- MBA - Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Image processing and analytics
- Image acquisition strategies and advanced reconstruction methods
- Advanced visualization of multidemensional MRI