Zhengjia (Nelson) Chen, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
1518 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 778-2017
Dr. Chen is a faculty biostatistician providing comprehensive statistical services to the investigators of the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences. Dr. Chen is the Guest Editor of the Journal of Probability and Statistics. Dr. Chen not only has designed many successful studies, including pre-clinical experiments, Phase I, II, and III clinical trials, but also has extensive experience in data analysis and manuscript preparation as evidenced by his over 100 peer-reviewed publications.
- PhD in Biostatistics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2008
- MS in Biometry, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2001
- MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking University, Beijing, China, 1998
- BS in Microbiology, Peking University, Beijing, China, 1995
Dr. Chen's current methodological research is to advance the practice of clinical trials by enhancing the designs for early phase clinical trials and providing user-friendly statistical software. Dr. Chen is recognized as an outstanding methodologist in the adaptive and sequential approaches for clinical trials and others.
- View publications on PubMed