Brent P. Little, MD
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
1365 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 712-8721
Dr. Little is a member of the Division of Cardiothoracic Imaging, and an Assistant Program Director for the diagnostic imaging residency. He has given both regional and national lectures on a variety of topics, including high-resolution CT of the chest, topics in radiation dose reduction, and cardiac imaging. He is active in several national radiology organizations. Dr. Little’s research has included a study on outcomes of patients diagnosed with pneumonia on chest radiography, institutional study of CT radiation dose reduction, and other topics within chest imaging. His publications also include several review articles and book chapters on cardiothoracic imaging.
- M.D.: Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Residency: Radiology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, New York
Dr. Little specializes in thoracic imaging and cardiac imaging.
- View publications on PubMed