Robert L. Lorenzo, MD
Upon completing his fellowship, Dr. Lorenzo was on staff at Georgetown University Hospital, Medical University of South Carolina, and then Scottish Rite Children's and Northside Hospital Radiology prior to his current faculty position at Egleston Children's Hospital. He has been practicing pediatric imaging exclusively since 1973.
If you are a patient, and would like to schedule an appointment with the physician, please call Emory Health Connection at 1-800-75-EMORY (36679).
- Medical School: WV School of Medicine
- Internship: Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Residency: SUNY, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
- Fellowship: St. Christophers Hospital for Children, Phila, PA
- Pediatric urologic imaging
- CT, MRI, chest and airway disease, neuro CT