Sarah Sarvis Milla, MD, FAAP
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta @ Egleston Hospital
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 785 6532
Dr. Milla has built her pediatric radiology practice on the tenets of academic medicine: teaching, research and clinical service. She is a Fellow member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and sits on the Executive Committee for the Section on Radiology. Dr. Milla also sits on the Education and the Neuroradiology Committees of the Society for Pediatric Radiology and is an appointed member of the American Board of Radiology.
- Fellowship, Children’s Hospital of Boston, Boston, MA
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital- Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
- Internship, UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- M.D., Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Milla has published a book, multiple chapters, and over 25 articles on pediatric radiology and pediatric neuroradiology. Her clinical interests include fetal MRI, body imaging, and pediatric neuroradiology. Dr. Milla’s research efforts include the advancement of MRI techniques for pediatric imaging, improving understanding of normal brain development, and application of cutting edge technology to further characterization of congenital brain malformations.
- View publications on PubMed